Internal Systems Auditor
Nationally Ranked Mortgage Broker seeking an Internal Systems Auditor! This is a great entry level position for someone seeking a professional career in a marketing, sales or operational role. We are looking for an internal auditor to assist in managing all facets of our business including (but not limited to) marketing systems, sales processes and the customer experience from start to finish.
About the Company:
Prospect Financial Group has amazing company culture and is located in the heart of Pacific Beach (3 blocks from the beach).
At Prospect, we pride ourselves on our company culture and the core values that go with it. To become a Prospect team member, you must display the following core values, each and every day, without exception.
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
- Does the Right Thing
We are looking for individuals to build with the company for the long term. We are looking for honest applicants who put integrity and hard work above all! In business since 2006, Prospect Financial Group has experienced growth year after year. Due to our focus on customer satisfaction and a strong set of ethical guidelines, we are proud to keep an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and an excellent online reputation. We are the winner of “2012, 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017 Best Mortgage Broker and Lender on Kudzu, and we have also been recognized again and again as the #1 Lender in California by Lender411.
In addition to your hourly wage, you will also receive company benefits, including a total of 40 hours of PTO per year (after 90 days of employment, accrual basis) and a 50% contribution to health and dental benefits (the first of the month following 30 days of employment).
Salary: $17.50 /hour
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excel (intermediate to advanced knowledge)
• Salesforce (not a requirement, but a strong plus)
• Google Sheets
• NMLS License preferred but not required
This is an entry level position.
Pre-requisite for Employment:
• 20-Hour NMLS SAFE Course
The main goal of the internal systems auditor is to gather information that can be analyzed and converted into valuable insights into how the company can be run more efficiently. Under the direction of the Operations Director, the internal systems auditor will be responsible for:
• Conducting special studies as assigned
• Analyzing systems, processes and procedures
• Continue to maintain and gather data on the company’s marketing and sales procedures through our lead “decoy” system
• Get the borrower’s point of view by working a loan from start to finish on a monthly basis
• Obtaining an in-depth knowledge of the loan process
• Assure systems are being utilized at most efficient capacity
• Identify flaws in our current systems and processes
• Defining audit objectives
• Deciding the nature and extent of the audit procedure
• Gathering extensive data in relation to each internal audit
• Have a strong background in data management and ability to compile and organize large amounts of data
• Stating final opinions and conclusions
• Reporting and distributing findings to management
• Perform an objective evaluation for each assigned task
If you are new to the mortgage industry, this is an exciting experience for you to gain knowledge in all facets of the business. Since you will be involved in the loan origination process, an MLO license will be required for this position. If you are not already licensed, the company will cover all costs associated with getting licensed, however any preparation time will not be paid for. You will be eligible for an increase in pay once NMLS licensing is obtained.
This is a fulltime position
We've been helping customers afford the home of their dreams for many years and we love what we do.
Company NMLS: 365482
948 Garnet Ave
San Diego, California 92109
Phone: (858) 605-0952